Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 66 Beechwood 51

Featured Replies

Tip off in two minutes. I love the look of this gym. I wonder why they can’t draw more of a crowd.

  • Author

13-12 Boone after 1.

  • Author

28-23 beechwood at the half. Signal is kind of weak, I’ll try to keep updating.

  • Author

41-33 Boone after 3

  • Author

Boone up by double digits with only a few seconds. I’m out.

Anyone have a final?

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Anyone have a final?

66 to 51 Boone County

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.