Corbin 67 Wayne Co. 58

Deke Barley and Devin Rogers stepped up and played well for the Hounds. Barley led the way with 19 and Rogers came in and really gave the Hounds a boost. He only scored 4 points but from the way it sounded, he played solid D in the second half. Josh Crawford also had 18 for the Hounds.

Deke Barley and Devin Rogers stepped up and played well for the Hounds. Barley led the way with 19 and Rogers came in and really gave the Hounds a boost. He only scored 4 points but from the way it sounded, he played solid D in the second half. Josh Crawford also had 18 for the Hounds.

Good to see Devin get to contribute as he helped to bring Corbin back from a 8 point deficit in the 3rd quarter. Josh Crawford did not start in either half as he continues to have some lingering injury problems and Corbin struggled some when he was not in the game. Hopefully he will be somewhere close to 100% for next week's game with South Laurel.

Good to see Devin get to contribute as he helped to bring Corbin back from a 8 point deficit in the 3rd quarter. Josh Crawford did not start in either half as he continues to have some lingering injury problems and Corbin struggled some when he was not in the game. Hopefully he will be somewhere close to 100% for next week's game with South Laurel.

What grade is Devin in I not heard much from him this year? Crawford will really have to be a 100% for Corbin to play well as the season goes on. What seems to be his problem? Knee or ankle, I have heard both.

What grade is Devin in I not heard much from him this year? Crawford will really have to be a 100% for Corbin to play well as the season goes on. What seems to be his problem? Knee or ankle, I have heard both.

Devin Rogers is a Jr. and has not really got to play much at all this year. Crawford's knee and ankle are both bothering him from what I hear.