Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bethlehem 43 Caverna 6

Featured Replies

Wow unreal a 4 seed beat a 1 seed like this. Congrats Bethlehem!!!!

10 minutes ago, BWTigers said:

Wow unreal a 4 seed beat a 1 seed like this. Congrats Bethlehem!!!!

This really isn’t much of an upset. 

When I watched Lloyd play Bethlehem earlier this year I thought they would for sure be a 1 or 2 seed.. then I noticed they may be in one of the toughest districts regardless of class. 

Congrats on the great win. 

13 minutes ago, TheBearsFavoriteHat said:

When I watched Lloyd play Bethlehem earlier this year I thought they would for sure be a 1 or 2 seed.. then I noticed they may be in one of the toughest districts regardless of class. 

Congrats on the great win. 

This. Ranked #s 3, 6, and 9 this week. They were briefly in the Top 10 too.  

Right back at it at KCD next Friday.

? Congratulations Eagles!

Screenshot_20231103-223745__01.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.