Notre Dame 3 St. Henry 0 (9th Region Championship)

🏆 That was a really terrific match tonight; had me perched on the edge of my seat. High, high quality Vball play - everything we've come to expect between these two teams.

Congratulations St. Henry on another great season > ⚔️ 

Notre Dame will play the winner of tonight's 10th Region Championship ~ Scott/Campbell Co. in next week's State Tournament - Round 1. 

US #22 KY #2 NDA: 30-5 (R9 15-0) 

KY #6 St. Henry: 31-9 (R9 15-3)

25 minutes ago, Runcible Owl said:

🏆 That was a really terrific match tonight; had me perched on the edge of my seat. High, high quality Vball play - everything we've come to expect between these two teams.

Congratulations St. Henry on another great season > ⚔️ 

Notre Dame will play the winner of tonight's 10th Region Championship ~ Scott/Campbell Co. in next week's State Tournament - Round 1. 

US #22 KY #2 NDA: 30-5 (R9 15-0) 

KY #6 St. Henry: 31-9 (R9 15-3)

Congrats to the Pandas! St Henry is no joke, folks. Their record is not at all indicative of how good they are. When they were fully healthy and all eligible (can’t roll my eyes hard enough at the fact that she wasn’t eligible from the get go), the Cru was absolutely manhandling some of the top teams in KY and Ohio. I point that out to say, as good as St Henry is, NDA just beat them in 3. This NDA team is as (or probably more) talented and deep as either of their last two State Championship teams. The vball Gods smiled upon us with this State bracket draw. We will very likely have Assumption and NDA in the finals. Assumption won in 3 a couple weeks ago at Assumption. But, NDA has won 4 of the last 6 matches vs the Rockets. In those 6 matches, NDA is 1-2 in matches played in Louisville, and 3-0 against the Rockets anywhere outside of Louisville. Last time I checked, GRC is in Winchester and Winchester ain’t Louisville!!

Oh and one more thing…. As good as the Pandas are this year, just wait till next year. They bring back 11 of 12 and at least the top 3 leaders in EVERY stat category! This team will be top 5 in the country next year and the best we’ve seen in KY since 2018 Assumption! 

• Thanks 1