Isaiah Johnson (Cooper '25) Recruiting

futurecoach

Junior wide receiver Isaiah Johnson for Cooper got his first D1 offer today from Eastern Kentucky. I believe this will be the first of many to come for this young man. 

This is only his second year playing wide receiver after playing QB his whole life, and has been putting up huge numbers since making the move.  He currently leads the entire state this season in receiving yards with 1157 yards on 52 catches and has 18 touchdowns on the season. 

Now that he has got his first D1 offer. I think we will see more start to come over the next year. He is still only scratching the surface with his potential as a receiver. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Junior wide receiver Isaiah Johnson for Cooper got his first D1 offer today from Eastern Kentucky. I believe this will be the first of many to come for this young man. 

This is only his second year playing wide receiver after playing QB his whole life, and has been putting up huge numbers since making the move.  He currently leads the entire state this season in receiving yards with 1157 yards on 52 catches and has 18 touchdowns on the season. 

Now that he has got his first D1 offer. I think we will see more start to come over the next year. He is still only scratching the surface with his potential as a receiver. 

Could not be more happier for Isaiah receiving his first offer! He’s worked extremely hard at a position that he didn’t grow up playing! He’s been virtually unguardable unless he’s double teamed!

Blessed with being 6’3” and 11” hands makes it’s easy to see why he’s the #1 Wr in the State. He’ll play a huge role in helping the Jags advance in the playoffs.

He’ll only get better over the next year and wishing him continued success as more colleges begin to understand how much of an asset he will bring to any program! 

• Like 4

• theguru changed the title to Isaiah Johnson (Cooper '25) Recruiting