Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 38 Oldham County 0

Featured Replies

Jeremiah Lynn did not play. Internal situation. Back up QB with the start.  Officiating was laughable. Rocks off next week.

Ho-hum game as expected. 

Rocks finally get a week off before the playoffs.

The D gets another donut breakfast!

The non-INT and the ejection in this game were among the worst situations I can ever remember...absolutely horrid calls and now Dane has to sit out round 1

He sat out the second half. I’m thinking he will only sit out the first half. Is that not right. I’m also told they are appealing. 

On 10/23/2023 at 2:01 PM, SHAMROCK69 said:

He sat out the second half. I’m thinking he will only sit out the first half. Is that not right. I’m also told they are appealing. 

I was told he sits the entire next game...I'll try to post more as I know it

 KHSAA denied appeal, although 8 guys and a coach walking after him, they said it was Dane that started it. Also, told it is entire game.  Reffs should be suspended from ALL playoff games.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.