Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport 28 Boone County 15

Featured Replies

Final from Florence.

Another nice win for the Cats. Played scrappy, and whenever the momentum switched to the Rebels, Newport was able to get it back. 

This is a very very good win for Newport.

5 minutes ago, Bac2369 said:

This is a very very good win for Newport.

I agree, I know many don’t think much of Boone like they used to, but for where Newport has been and with dropping to 1A, this is definitely a good win for them.

6 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

I agree, I know many don’t think much of Boone like they used to, but for where Newport has been and with dropping to 1A, this is definitely a good win for them.

I absolutely agree . I think Newport has been on a little rise the past few years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.