BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 1 Results)

bugatti

Here are the results for this week's Pick 5 contest. As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

Winners, click here to claim your prize: BGP Store

Results of this week's games:

Trinity 36 Bryan Station 3
Bullit East 41 Woodford County 28
Lexington Christian 56 Bowling Green 52
Hoban (OH) 45 Frederick Douglass 6
Ashland 28 Raceland 21

The winner of this week's contest is.... @theguru! The bossman gets to save on postage because not a one of the over 70 entries into last week's contest was able to correctly guess the five winners.

YTD Standings:

LOL

-----------

As a reminder with us getting started with this year's contest, as noted above, please do double-check scores as I've been known to miss some from time-to-time. Shoot me a PM if you find an error.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wow @bugatti, that makes you and me the winners!  Once the games starting rolling I had a feeling no one may win this week.

Remember everyone, it is important to play each week to claim the overall regular season grand prize which you would definitely want to win.

I have a feeling we will have some winners this week because the games will not be as tough to pick.