Bass Fishing State Championship - Congrats Muhlenberg County and Montgomery County

Congrats to the boat of Dade Vincent and Brock Vincent on winning the KHSAA Bass Fishing State Championship over the weekend at Kentucky Lake.

They won with a two day weight of 34lbs, 11oz.

The Vincent/Vincent boat continued the legacy of excellence for Muhlenberg County.  MCHS has won 5 of the 10 state championships.

Second place was the McCracken County boat of Camden Baker and Harley Valerius with 26lbs, 14oz.

Third place was the Montgomery County boat of Joe Rothwell and Luke Maiden with 24lbs, 11oz.

Fourth place was the Madison Southern boat of Clifton Scully and Riley Causey with 23lbs, 12oz.

An inaugural all-female champion was also crowned.  Congrats to the Montgomery County boat of Maggie Miracle and Kenleigh French with a 2-day today of 27lbs, 11oz.

• theguru changed the title to Bass Fishing State Championship - Congrats Muhlenberg County and Montgomery County

Where was this when I was in High School?  Perhaps a good thing; if I had gone to Murray State I would have flunked out going fishing every day.  Congrats to the winners!  Especially the first girls champs.