Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Traveling

Featured Replies

Watching Xavier game. Is it just me or does it seem like there are a bunch of travels not being called on both teams?? Wouldn't even address palming.

21 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Watching Xavier game. Is it just me or does it seem like there are a bunch of travels not being called on both teams?? Wouldn't even address palming.

I have been thinking this all year, they let these guys palm the ball, take a couple of steps, and slide around on the floor and more often than not no call.  Clearly I don't understand the rule. 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, theguru said:

I have been thinking this all year, they let these guys palm the ball, take a couple of steps, and slide around on the floor and more often than not no call.  Clearly I don't understand the rule. 

Glad to hear you say that. I thought it was just OGD.....Old Guy's Disease lol. My wife agrees....on both fronts lol.

2 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Glad to hear you say that. I thought it was just OGD.....Old Guy's Disease lol. My wife agrees....on both fronts lol.

Know your role 9068!

Can anyone explain this rule to us?

The one that I find irritating, is when the offensive player catches a pass then is allowed to take a 1&2 step which involves change of direction, then a third step then finally a dribble. Seen it numerous times in this Memphis/Florida Atlantic game

  • Author
9 hours ago, Kentucky Windage said:

The one that I find irritating, is when the offensive player catches a pass then is allowed to take a 1&2 step which involves change of direction, then a third step then finally a dribble. Seen it numerous times in this Memphis/Florida Atlantic game

I think it's the Mediterranean-Euro-Baltic-IndoChina-Soviet step lol.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.