Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co/Scott Co updates

Featured Replies

Setty hits a 3, breaks the lead to 3 points.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott County 48

 

Mason County 45

 

End of third quarter

:fight: Mason won't give up this fight!

 

Let's go Royals!!

  • Author

I'm enjoying your updates, cause I'm having a hard time listening. Lots of pacing and nervous energy.

:banana:

I'm enjoying your updates, cause I'm having a hard time listening. Lots of pacing and nervous energy.

Middleton back in for Mason County.

 

53-47 Scott Co

Camel, are you already on WFTM? I am as well listening to Jason Butler. I have my fingers crossed for tonight's game.

What's WFTM number on the radio?

6:15 left to play.

 

4 fouls called on Warren for Scott Co.

Scott County is murdering Mason on the boards but Mason hold a huge advantage at the free throw line. Mackey and Lee in foul trouble. Poor 3 point shooting by SC has also contributed to keeping Mason in this one

8 pt lead

 

59-51 Scott

 

Mason Time out. He better get their "you know what"s in gear during this T-O.

Browning is having a good night.

 

59-53

 

Mason Ball.

59-56 after a 3 for Mason.

 

Scott Co Time Out.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.