Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co/Scott Co updates

Featured Replies

The Mason/Scott Co girls game is still being played around 7 minutes to go. Boys game starts 20 minutes after that ends. SO boys game likely wont start til 815 or so.

 

Just wanted to let anyone know who may be ANXIOUSLY waiting : )

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for some reason I was thinkning it was tomorrow evening. Glad to be a member on here or I would have been a day late and a dollar short...

Camel, are you already on WFTM? I am as well listening to Jason Butler. I have my fingers crossed for tonight's game.

Best of luck Royals...I hope you pull the upset.:thumb: Looking forward to the updates.

  • Author

Yep, will be listening to that station. Fingers, toes, you name it, cross it lol

 

As long as they come out like they did against Brossart, just give EVERYTHING they have, I will be happy win or lose.

Mason just got a Technical during warm-ups for dunking. Looks like this game starts with free throws by Scott County.

They didn't really say except for the fact that the referee's caught them dunking in Warm ups. Dunking in warm ups is only allowed before the refs get on the court. Crazy, I know. Why shouldn't you be able to dunk in warm ups when it is allowed in the game?

Standing room only they just said! That makes me kind of glad that I didn't go! I can sit and be comfy on my couch!

  • Author

I always knew about that rule, never have seen it applied. Oh well, bunch of crappola if you ask me. But there was that discussion on another thread regarding a backboard not being easily fixed at a high school gym, hence the rule.

  • Author

This is a battle between 2 of the top 5 teams in the state, I can only imagine there is not much room to breath in the gym.

Scott Co hits 1 of 2 for the free throws because of the technical.

 

Here we go people!!

6:26 left in 1st quarter

 

Scott with the lead 5 -3

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.