DeSales vs. Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Desales
    • CovCath

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2023 at 12:30 AM

🟤 vs. 🔵 The Colts have traveled almost two hours for tonight's game with the Colonels. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30. Please post predictions and updates here.

• DeSales features not only the  frontcourt play of the Gibson brothers, Crew and William, but a strong guard trio of Brady Cummins, Tyler Klein, and Julian Bunton. 

• Does Cov Cath open with a "big" lineup - Colin Detzel, Aiden Jones, with Evan Ipsaro, Brady Hussey, and Kascyl McGillis? 

• Cov Cath (19-2 BGP #2) won the last game these two played, at DeSales (January '22), 68-22.

• DeSales (15-8) has spent much of the season ranked in the BGP Top 20. They've played one of the toughest schedules (Massey Rankings, SoS #4) in the state.

Who wins this matchup tonight, and why? 

🏀 Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30. 

📺 PPV video livestream ($10) is available via the link below.

covcath.org/athletics/can

📻 The free audio livestream link, here.

colonel-athletic-network.mixlr 

* Both streams are Varsity only tonight.

• Thanks 2

I would love to see the Colts pull of the upset, but I'm afraid Cov-Cath is just going to be too much for them to handle. In order to pull off the upset the Colts would have to have an outstanding night behind the arc, cut down on turnovers, and shoot at least 80% from the free-throw line.  Possible, but not likely.  

2 minutes ago, coachb110 said:

I would love to see the Colts pull of the upset, but I'm afraid Cov-Cath is just going to be too much for them to handle. In order to pull off the upset the Colts would have to have an outstanding night behind the arc, cut down on turnovers, and shoot at least 80% from the free-throw line.  Possible, but not likely.  

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

• Haha 1