Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken Co./St. Patrick

Featured Replies

With his game coming on Saturday and both teams struggling as of late, WHO WINS THIS GAME?

I like the lady bears chances, even being at st. pat. I think they match up well against them. Also think that bracken can go a little deeper down the bench while maintaining quality on the floor. A close but winable game if Rutherford is contained.

I think St.Pat is a hard team to beat at home but the Lady Bears need this win. After a strong start this year I had high hopes for them. I will take the Bears in tight game.

 

Save me a good seat Big Daddy, wait there are no good seats there :D

I'm also picking the LadyBears and it should be just about gametime!!!:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.