Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lyon County 84 LaRue County 65 (2022 KOB)

Featured Replies

14 hours ago, Runcible Owl said:

?? Travis Perry leads the Lyons with 34 points.

Screenshot_20221218-202216__01.jpg

The Purdue staff was in the house to watch Perry.

  • Author
1 hour ago, 4 Quarters said:

The Purdue staff was in the house to watch Perry.

You offer some frank assessments of HS talent in the state. Will Perry find success on the D1 level? What works for him now and what needs work over the next 1 1/2 years?

2 hours ago, Runcible Owl said:

You offer some frank assessments of HS talent in the state. Will Perry find success on the D1 level? What works for him now and what needs work over the next 1 1/2 years?

If this kid gets with the right program he will be very successful, I think Purdue would be a good fit.  I have seen him play since his Freshman year, has shown maturity and improvement every year.  He plays decent defense, but there's always room for improvement.  Would like to see him grow a couple inches, but that can be said of every kid.

The word on the street says he's a huge UK fan, but Purdue and a host of other big schools are showing a lot of interest.  The kid can shoot.  I would put him on the same level as Reed Shepherd, Shepherd is the better leaper.

Oscar made it down to see his brother play, I would have thought Cal would have showed up also, but I guess he was out watching a McDonalds All American. LOL

I’ve watched the kid since the 6th grade.  It’s a good story.  He has gotten better every year, and is - obviously- a wonderful high school player.  Smart, tough, great shot.  I am skeptical that his abilities will translate to the high D1 level.  First of all, I very much doubt his listed height of 6’2.  And, mostly, he is not athletic - which means he’s I) going to have a hard time getting shots and ii) going to have a hard time defending his position.  I don’t mean he’s unathletic, I mean he’s not high D1 athletic.  Perhaps brains, moxie and skill can overcome his physical limitations.  Hope so.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.