Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant County 53 Williamstown 34

Featured Replies

Big rivalry and seed game in Dry Ridge.  Actually a better game than the final score would indicate.  Billtown came out and played with a lot of energy in the first half, were down 9/10 points at the half.  Came out in the second half and tied the game at 30 each.  Then the energy left and fatigue set in, were out scored 23 to 4 the rest of the way.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hope you had a telescope. It would be hard to watch the game from Warsaw.

  • SnottieDrippen
    SnottieDrippen

    I, too, made the trip over to Warsaw last night, as is tradition for those who played in the rivalry on either end of the scorer’s table. It’s one of the two or three largest community gatherings each

  • Adrian Woj Burner
    Adrian Woj Burner

    Something might be brewing in Dry Ridge…

A lot of missed calls on one end the whole game. A lot of favoritism. 

  • Author
5 hours ago, StevnASmith said:

A lot of missed calls on one end the whole game. A lot of favoritism. 

Yeah, I agree, Willamstown did get a lot of breaks.

5 hours ago, StevnASmith said:

A lot of missed calls on one end the whole game. A lot of favoritism. 

Although there is no way it is a 19 point difference?

51 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Yeah, I agree, Willamstown did get a lot of breaks.

Williamstown got a lot of breaks? That’s hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:

Although there is no way it is a 19 point difference?

The final score shows a 19 point difference, but it was a lot closer than that. Williamstown couldn’t hit a 3 all night. They’re just going to have to play is dirty as GC. if they would’ve hit a few threes in the third quarter it could’ve changed the momentum. they held their own, but just ran out of steam. And I mean it, the refs showed a lot of favoritism.

  • Author
1 hour ago, StevnASmith said:

Williamstown got a lot of breaks? That’s hilarious. 

They certainly got a break when the one Feagan kid took both hands an shoved the GC kid, that should have been a F2 call, ejection.  It's guys like you that makes this game such a good rivalry.

That Feagan kid was smacked in the balls on purpose by that Utter kid. He won’t back down. Always two sides to the story my friend. And how is it a rivalry when one school is four times bigger? Never mind being a few miles apart. 

  • Author
6 minutes ago, StevnASmith said:

That Feagan kid was smacked in the balls on purpose by that Utter kid. He won’t back down. Always two sides to the story my friend. And how is it a rivalry when one school is four times bigger? Never mind being a few miles apart. 

What I saw with my own eyes was the GC kid chest bump the Feagan kid and then the retaliation.  I always thought the closeness of schools help generate a rivalry.  Size of schools have nothing to do with a rivalry game.  Every basketball game I have ever watched, only 5 kids could play at one time, maybe I've been missing something.

5 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

What I saw with my own eyes was the GC kid chest bump the Feagan kid and then the retaliation.  I always thought the closeness of schools help generate a rivalry.  Size of schools have nothing to do with a rivalry game.  Every basketball game I have ever watched, only 5 kids could play at one time, maybe I've been missing something.

Bigger pool of kids. I guess I’m making the story up. Lol no way they play dirty, right? 

  • Author
21 minutes ago, StevnASmith said:

Bigger pool of kids. I guess I’m making the story up. Lol no way they play dirty, right? 

Have a little cheese with your whine and things will look better.

3 hours ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:
4 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

You really got me on that one! I know my place now. Have a good one quarter 

  • Author
28 minutes ago, StevnASmith said:

 

I've come up short all my life, maybe by a quarter, but not by three quarters.

1 hour ago, StevnASmith said:

Bigger pool of kids. I guess I’m making the story up. Lol no way they play dirty, right? 

Bigger pool of kids does not always make a difference. Many A schools compete with 6a schools in basketball all the time. This means Williamstown and WV are more of a rivalry than GC and Williamstown? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.