Lee County 80 Owsley County 41

Owsley didn't show up tonight. Too much dribbling, too many turnovers, too many quick shots, some forced. Lee played well and shot the ball better than in recent games. Hopefully the Owls can get it together soon....they have some tough games on the horizon: Estill, Powell, Hazard in the All A, Powell again, Letcher Central, at Cumberland, Knott, and finish up with Breathitt.

Good crowd, as usual when these two play.

I can accept getting beat, but I would like to see a little more heart and desire from the Owls. Don't give up...compete!!!

Lee is not 40 points better than Owsley, but they are if you give up.

Lee played with a ton of intensity trying to make for thier lackluster past performances especially against Wolfe. It just worked out that Owsley was next on the schedule and they were handicapped with injuries. Even though Jeremy Pierson played he was only about 60% healthy and Brewer didn't even play. Lee will need this effort and some for fridays rematch with Powell Co. I still love the Owsley gym. It is one of the best venues in the mountains

:dancingpa

Lee played with a ton of intensity trying to make for thier lackluster past performances especially against Wolfe. It just worked out that Owsley was next on the schedule and they were handicapped with injuries. Even though Jeremy Pierson played he was only about 60% healthy and Brewer didn't even play. Lee will need this effort and some for fridays rematch with Powell Co. I still love the Owsley gym. It is one of the best venues in the mountains

:dancingpa

Thanks for the compliment about our gym.:thumb:

And you're right about the injured players. Pierson is still gimpy, and the other guard, Brewer, didn't dress tonight. Hopefully when the whole team is back healthy the Owls can get back on track.

Dang those Wolves.:argue: They had to go and anger our biggest rival.:D