Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 51 East Carter 27

Featured Replies

I watched the Vanhoose kid play this year and was very impressed with him. They need to rest his knee if he is having problems with it. I think Russell has a real good shot to win the 16th if Vanhoose stays healthy.

He had 8 steals last night, most from jumping in the passing lanes, knee was normal

Who did the play by play for 107.1 tonight? I thought he was pretty good.:thumb:

I believe it was Tom Roten (sp?) who does a morning show on 1230 WIRO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.