Owensboro 71 Muhlenberg County 0

Bac2369

You’d have to watch the game to understand. 21 points came from freshman group, I believe another 21 came from either defense or special teams. Seemed like almost every offensive play went for a touchdown in the 1st half. Not to bash on the mustangs but they’re about as bad as they come. You’d almost have to try not to score, to not run up the score.

17 hours ago, Devils Fan said:

You’d have to watch the game to understand. 21 points came from freshman group, I believe another 21 came from either defense or special teams. Seemed like almost every offensive play went for a touchdown in the 1st half. Not to bash on the mustangs but they’re about as bad as they come. You’d almost have to try not to score, to not run up the score.

I don't think I've even seen a post from the winning side in one of these games that didn't start with, "You'd have to watch the game to understand......"

I was thinking that while writing the post, but it’s true. You can’t ask a freshmen who wants to shine and get there recognition, not to try hard and produce during a blowout against another teams varsity…. Scoring 71 with varsity players only is one thing scoring 71 with freshman/sophomores scoring 30 or so is another.