Jump to content

Greenwood 41 Glasgow 28


Hearsay

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

@Hearsayyou got this pick right!  You've been on the Gators promo team all season.

And they are a really good team.  #10 on the BG Preps 5A rankings?  I hope so sometime this season.

Surely this will sneak them in. I know everybody awaits a match up with South Warren and Bowling Green, but the body of work has been very good so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hearsay said:

Surely this will sneak them in. I know everybody awaits a match up with South Warren and Bowling Green, but the body of work has been very good so far.

Totally agree.  And even though South and BG will be heavy favorites in those games with Greenwood, they both better come prepared to play as Greenwood is good this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good game, it was one possession late into the game and then Glasgow fumbled on their on 10 to start their final chance to drive down and tie it. Greenwood took it in to make the 13 point margin. I think the Gators were bigger and stronger up front and that’s the difference in the game. Glasgow is not a real disciplined team and it hurt them tonight a lot of penalties and they continue to have trouble lining up as they gave up a blocked punt for a scoop and score where literally three people come unblocked and any of the three could’ve blocked it. I think Glasgow has a lot of talent and Stockton is amazing as he still had well over 100 yards when there were not many holes to run through. Greenwood is a really good team and that Howard kid is really good I think they can compete with BG and SW for a half or so but I still don’t think they can actually win those two games.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Good game, it was one possession late into the game and then Glasgow fumbled on their on 10 to start their final chance to drive down and tie it. Greenwood took it in to make the 13 point margin. I think the Gators were bigger and stronger up front and that’s the difference in the game. Glasgow is not a real disciplined team and it hurt them tonight a lot of penalties and they continue to have trouble lining up as they gave up a blocked punt for a scoop and score where literally three people come unblocked and any of the three could’ve blocked it. I think Glasgow has a lot of talent and Stockton is amazing as he still had well over 100 yards when there were not many holes to run through. Greenwood is a really good team and that Howard kid is really good I think they can compete with BG and SW for a half or so but I still don’t think they can actually win those two games.

Lofton Howard will be the first ever non-Bardstown player I nominate for BGP All-State team. Probably also first ever OLB. Just really impressed with his brand of play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hearsay said:

Lofton Howard will be the first ever non-Bardstown player I nominate for BGP All-State team. Probably also first ever OLB. Just really impressed with his brand of play.

Well he’s just an all around good player he plays tight end and catches the ball he lines up in the backfield and takes direct snaps and runs the ball and is extremely difficult to get down, and then he leads the team in tackles. I don’t think there’s a team in the state he couldn’t start on including the big boys.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.