Somerset 71 Danville 44

This one was never close... looks like the Jumpers could be turning their season around...and looks like another trip to Richmond for them, as long as Burgin and Monticello dont surprise people... Jumpers were up 35 at one point in this one...looks like a down year for the ads

This one was never close... looks like the Jumpers could be turning their season around...and looks like another trip to Richmond for them, as long as Burgin and Monticello dont surprise people... Jumpers were up 35 at one point in this one...looks like a down year for the ads

Didn't Danville have some players transfer to Boyle? or was that last year?

Somerset hopefully has got some of their problems worked out. They still need to reduce their turnovers, but have improved. If their good shooting continues they should be alright. The overtime Pulaski game was much needed. The next 3 games will show how much improvement they have made. Three repeat games, two of which were losses against Southwestern and Rockcastle with a win against Casey Co. I believe the Casey Co. may be the most difficult game of the three for them. I predict wins in all of three games but I thought they would win the first time they played them.