Crittenden County at Murray Predictions/Updates

Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Crittenden County
    • Murray

Crittenden County starts out the 2022 season at the #10 spot in the BluegrassPreps Class 1A Top 10. Murray starts the season at #6 in the 2A Top 10.

These teams didn’t play each other last year, but in 2020 Crittenden County won the matchup 35-14. These teams since 1998, have played a total of 12 games. Murray hold a 9-3 advantage. 

Crittenden County hopes to come out and put up a very solid opening season win on the road.  Murray hopes to continue its winning ways and push its record to 10-3 against Crittenden County. Who wins this top 10 matchup? 

On 8/16/2022 at 1:56 AM, Bac2369 said:

These teams didn’t play each other last year, but in 2020 Crittenden County won the matchup 35-14. These teams since 1998, have played a total of 12 games. Murray hold a 9-3 advantage.

I believe last year's Crittenden County/Murray game was the first Covid cancellation of the season. Would have been a good game last year and should be a very good game this year. I'll take Murray in a close one.

22 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I believe last year's Crittenden County/Murray game was the first Covid cancellation of the season. Would have been a good game last year and should be a very good game this year. I'll take Murray in a close one.

Crittenden County returns a good nucleus, watched some of there scrimmage games and they can move the ball just need to hope the exchange to the quarterback is cleared up and fixed.