Music Monday Poll - Nirvana

cincydragons

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like/dislike this song and what generation are you?

• Gen Z - Like
    • Gen Z - Dislike
    • Millennial - Like
    • Millennial - Dislike
    • Gen X - Like
    • Gen X - Dislike
    • Boomer - Like
    • Boomer - Dislike

Hey everyone, I need your help for my high school AP Stats class I teach.  Every week, I am going to play an iconic 90s song for my classes and then survey them on whether they like/dislike the song.  Then on a few social media accounts and here on BG Preps I will survey people from different generations whether they like/dislike the song.  Then we'll compare the data in class and look at different generations' preference in music.  Hopefully will be some fun!  If you would like to participate, complete the poll below.  Our cutoff for generations is Gen Z (born 1997-2012), Millennials (born 1981-1996), Gen X (born 1965-1980) and Boomers (Born 1945-1964).  Our first song is Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana.  Here is the link to the song if you need it Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana.

• Like 1

• cincydragons changed the title to Music Monday Poll - Nirvana

Firmly Gen X. Was a just starting my senior year in college when Teen Spirit was released. I was firmly entrenched in my classic rock phase, and really didn't pay much attention to grunge (although I did get into Soundgarden). So for me, Smells Like Teen Spirit is good song, I don't love it.