Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Red vs. Nationals 6/5/22

Featured Replies

In my best Slim Pickens Blazing Saddles voice, "how in the wide wide world of sports do you allow yourself to get picked off at first?"  However, for some reason I'm not that surprised.

  • Author
6 hours ago, OlDog75 said:

In my best Slim Pickens Blazing Saddles voice, "how in the wide wide world of sports do you allow yourself to get picked off at first?"  However, for some reason I'm not that surprised.

Bottom of ninth, two out and one on, you just won a replay challenge on a hit that now puts two on.  A base hit may tie the game up and you get picked off first.  Frustrating to watch.

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I was not watching. Who got picked off first?

Senzel

18 hours ago, OlDog75 said:

In my best Slim Pickens Blazing Saddles voice, "how in the wide wide world of sports do you allow yourself to get picked off at first?"  However, for some reason I'm not that surprised.

Bell just does have this team prepared to compete.

2 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Senzel

I don’t know why he came to mind, but he was one of the first names I thought of when wondering who it was.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.