Brossart vs Campbell Part II (MCIT)

You are being to kind.:D Their five of the last six wins are kind of deceptive. Every team they won against had a losing record. Their only loss was against a team with a winning record. CC has played no one that IMO would better them enough for BB. On the other hand BB with their 11-1 record has played quality teams with their only loss to a very good Lexington Catholic team. I do not think that CC is ready for BB.

Harrison County Henry 52 - 51 (W) 6-8 record

Owsley County 66 - 52 (W) 5-9 record

Dayton 48 - 32 (W) 1-10 record

Sayre Williamstown 41 - 51 (L) 9-3 record

Beechwood Williamstown 51 - 40 (W) 5-6 record

Patrick Mason County 53 - 45 (W) 5-7 record

I will tell you that Brossart has a good team but you should tell all the facts:

Campbell and Brossart both played and beat Silver Grove and Harrison Co to date and of the remaining wins for Brossart 4 came from teams with losing records ( Lloyd, Holy Cross, Highlands, Boyle Co) and of the remaining 4 wins over teams with winning records (Campbell Co, Clinton Co, Henry Clay and Montgomery) not sure about the record for Oak Hills in Cinti. So if you are going to spout records give them all.

I will tell you that Brossart has a good team but you should tell all the facts:

Campbell and Brossart both played and beat Silver Grove and Harrison Co to date and of the remaining wins for Brossart 4 came from teams with losing records ( Lloyd, Holy Cross, Highlands, Boyle Co) and of the remaining 4 wins over teams with winning records (Campbell Co, Clinton Co, Henry Clay and Montgomery) not sure about the record for Oak Hills in Cinti. So if you are going to spout records give them all.

I doubt you want to compare the competition to date of these two teams?? Guessing that despite pure won-loss records Holy Cross, Highlands, Boyle County, Henry Clay, Montgomery, Cincy Oak Hills, LexCath, and Clinton County are a little bit better teams than the following who've comprised CC's schedule to date: Calvary Christian, Bourbon County, St. Pats-twice, Owsley County, Dayton, Beechwood, Frankfort, S. Oldham, and Sayre?? Now that's a below average schedule for a small All "A" school, not to mention a large 4-A school!! Win-Loss records are great, but it's about who the competition is that's most important down the line. Gaudy W-L records mean nothing in March!!

You need to go back and read the earlier posts. I only used these six teams because they where the last six that CC played. I was posting the last six because BGGreen had brought up they had won there last 5 out of the six they played. I am not picking on CC just pointing out about what he posted, but since your so fired up :fire: heres your wish. PS. Please read and understand all post before jumping to conclusions.:D

Campbell Co. 9-4

Dec 1, '06 Calvary Christian Calvary Christian 65 - 30 (W)

Dec 5, '06 Silver Grove Silver Grove 72 - 52 (W)

Dec 9, '06 Bishop Brossart Campbell County 40 - 65 (L)

Dec 15, '06 Bourbon County Bourbon County 59 - 36 (W)

Dec 16, '06 St. Patrick 61 - 54 (W)

Dec 18, '06 South Oldham Henry Counry 43 - 60 (L) Baptist Northeast HCIT

Dec 20, '06 Frankfort Henry Counry 50 - 51 (L) Baptist Northeast HCIT

Dec 21, '06 Harrison County Henry Counry 52 - 51 (W) Baptist Northeast HCIT

Dec 27, '06 Owsley County Williamstown 66 - 52 (W) Williamstown Holiday Tournament

Dec 28, '06 Dayton Willimastown 48 - 32 (W) Williamstown Holiday Tournament

Dec 29, '06 Sayre Williamstown 41 - 51 (L) Williamstown Holiday Tournament

Dec 30, '06 Beechwood Williamstown 51 - 40 (W) Williamstown Holiday Tournament

Jan 4, '07 St. Patrick Mason County 53 - 45 (W) Pepsi MCIT

Bishop Brossart 11-1

Nov 28, '06 Silver Grove Silver Grove 70 - 59 (W)

Dec 6, '06 Lloyd Memorial Lloyd Memorial 62 - 37 (W)

Dec 9, '06 Campbell County Campbell County 65 - 40 (W)

Dec 12, '06 Harrison County Bishop Brossart 70 - 48 (W)

Dec 15, '06 Holy Cross (Covington) Bishop Brossart 59 - 41 (W)

Dec 16, '06 Oak Hills, OH Northern Kentucky University 46 - 34 (W) Bluegrass/Buckeye Classic

Dec 22, '06 Highlands Bishop Brossart 66 - 45 (W)

Dec 26, '06 Clinton County Lexington Catholic 67 - 56 (W) Fifth Third Invitational

Dec 27, '06 Boyle County Lexington Catholic 60 - 45 (W) Fifth Third Invitational

Dec 28, '06 Lexington Catholic Lexington Catholic 50 - 53 (L) Fifth Third Invitational

Dec 29, '06 Henry Clay Lexington Catholic 46 - 40 (W) Fifth Third Invitational

Jan 4, '07 Montgomery County Mason County 60 - 33 (W) Pepsi MCIT

You need to go back and read the earlier posts. I only used these six teams because they where the last six that CC played. I was posting the last six because BGGreen had brought up they had won there last 5 out of the six they played. I am not picking on CC just pointing out about what he posted, but since your so fired up :fire: heres your wish. PS. Please read and understand all post before jumping to conclusions.:D

Campbell Co. 9-4

Dec 1, '06 Calvary Christian Calvary Christian 65 - 30 (W)

Dec 5, '06 Silver Grove Silver Grove 72 - 52 (W)

Dec 9, '06 Bishop Brossart Campbell County 40 - 65 (L)

Dec 15, '06 Bourbon County Bourbon County 59 - 36 (W)

Dec 16, '06 St. Patrick 61 - 54 (W)

Dec 18, '06 South Oldham Henry Counry 43 - 60 (L) Baptist Northeast HCIT

Dec 20, '06 Frankfort Henry Counry 50 - 51 (L) Baptist Northeast HCIT

Dec 21, '06 Harrison County Henry Counry 52 - 51 (W) Baptist Northeast HCIT

Dec 27, '06 Owsley County Williamstown 66 - 52 (W) Williamstown Holiday Tournament

Dec 28, '06 Dayton Willimastown 48 - 32 (W) Williamstown Holiday Tournament

Dec 29, '06 Sayre Williamstown 41 - 51 (L) Williamstown Holiday Tournament

Dec 30, '06 Beechwood Williamstown 51 - 40 (W) Williamstown Holiday Tournament

Jan 4, '07 St. Patrick Mason County 53 - 45 (W) Pepsi MCIT

Bishop Brossart 11-1

Nov 28, '06 Silver Grove Silver Grove 70 - 59 (W)

Dec 6, '06 Lloyd Memorial Lloyd Memorial 62 - 37 (W)

Dec 9, '06 Campbell County Campbell County 65 - 40 (W)

Dec 12, '06 Harrison County Bishop Brossart 70 - 48 (W)

Dec 15, '06 Holy Cross (Covington) Bishop Brossart 59 - 41 (W)

Dec 16, '06 Oak Hills, OH Northern Kentucky University 46 - 34 (W) Bluegrass/Buckeye Classic

Dec 22, '06 Highlands Bishop Brossart 66 - 45 (W)

Dec 26, '06 Clinton County Lexington Catholic 67 - 56 (W) Fifth Third Invitational

Dec 27, '06 Boyle County Lexington Catholic 60 - 45 (W) Fifth Third Invitational

Dec 28, '06 Lexington Catholic Lexington Catholic 50 - 53 (L) Fifth Third Invitational

Dec 29, '06 Henry Clay Lexington Catholic 46 - 40 (W) Fifth Third Invitational

Jan 4, '07 Montgomery County Mason County 60 - 33 (W) Pepsi MCIT

Excellent recap for both teams Sharp.:thumb: I think it is safe to say that Brossart has had a difficult schedule up to this point for a Class A school (but a first class program) and Campbell has had a relatively easy schedule up to this point for a 4A school. Not either teams fault, just how the schedule panned out. I think Coach Reitz used this tactic to give his players more confidence that they can win when they get to the harder part of their schedule.