Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC Basketball

Featured Replies

Have I missed something? Has there ever been a resolution to former coach John Brannen's termination salary his legal team contends he is owed? Also, it really seems there has not been a significant improvement of the Bearcats play under the current coach. I know the new guy deserves some time....I just guess the players are happier....but what about the boosters??

2 hours ago, 9068 said:

Also, it really seems there has not been a significant improvement of the Bearcats play under the current coach. I know the new guy deserves some time....I just guess the players are happier....but what about the boosters??

From most season ticket holders I spoke with while vending games, this season was going to be a wash with all the transfers and people weren't really holding this season against the new coach.

I think many got a little sense of false hope when the Bearcats beat Illinois early but then came back to reality. They just didn't have many dogs on the team this year.

Hopefully they will piece together a nice team moving forward.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.