Garrard County 52 Danville 48

Great win by Brandon Cooper and his squad. Coop did exactly what teams should do when playing Danville, box and 1 Dontae Hayden and let others try to beat you. Qusinberry and Cooper played solid for Garrard, but the unsung hero goes to big Mason Sulla. He dominated the glass and played one of his best games this year. Danville I don't even know where to start, I've been holding off saying this but it's time, Danville plays selfish, they play too much one on one basketball, they don't share the ball, Hayden took some terrible terrible shots, a few times Jaylen Dunn should've made the extra pass and didn't. I don't think they play good team basketball. I was wondering why ED didn't play more zone because they had no answer for Mason Sulla. Danville has no size at all so I dont understand why they don't play more zone. All in all great win for Garrard County going forward, and Danville needs to regroup and in a hurry. They could go winless in the District. 

• Like 1

I knew this would be a really close game. Sulla for sure made a difference down low with Ads not having a big man. If Hayden and Dunn had scored normal numbers we would have won but give Garrard Credit they made plays when they had to. Hannibal and Brown played really well for the Ads. Going to be a fun district trourney. 

3 hours ago, RimRacker said:

I knew this would be a really close game. Sulla for sure made a difference down low with Ads not having a big man. If Hayden and Dunn had scored normal numbers we would have won but give Garrard Credit they made plays when they had to. Hannibal and Brown played really well for the Ads. Going to be a fun district trourney. 

Teams are not going to let Hayden and Dunn beat them. I think it's important to get Bryant and Brown going. They have got to use there teammates more. Forcing shots isn't working very well. Brown and Hannibal was the only two scoring last night. I really like Brown, if any player needs more shots it should be Brown. What happened to the other Brown that played last year? I thought he was a nice player last year. 

16 minutes ago, Statsdontlie said:

Teams are not going to let Hayden and Dunn beat them. I think it's important to get Bryant and Brown going. They have got to use there teammates more. Forcing shots isn't working very well. Brown and Hannibal was the only two scoring last night. I really like Brown, if any player needs more shots it should be Brown. What happened to the other Brown that played last year? I thought he was a nice player last year. 

Xzavion Brown is older brother to Demauriah and is a really good player. Don't know why he has decided not to play this year. They could use the help.