Boyle County 72 Danville 44

Absolute beat down. The rebels was way too physical for the Ads. Tarter for Boyle County was a man amongst boys. They could not keep him off the glass. Luke Imfeld is so good, love watching him play. Danville's effort was mind blowing. They can't guard, poor body language, they take poor shots, they  just don't look like your typical Ed McKinney coached team. Other than Jaylen Dunn the effort was horrendous. Hayden took a lot of shots but couldn't buy a backet. I don't recall Jarius Bryant even scoring, the two freshman  are going to be good players but they aren't physically ready for teams like Lincoln County, Boyle County and even Danville Christian Academy. Jackson for Danville gave them some good minutes off the bench. I would like to see the Hill kid give more effort and play with a motor. The weight room needs to be the Ads best friend. Oh, did I mention that Tarter for Boyle County is a BEAST!!! after watching all the teams in the 45th District, Danville is IMO the 5th best team behind Lincoln, Boyle, DCA and Garrard County. 

Your 💯 right size and youth are the Ads most pressing issues. Tarter has owned the boards against everyone. He plays super hard and can hop. We will find out more as we play Garrard on the 25th. Quisenberry is quick and we all know Cooper will get plenty of opportunities to score. We can keep those two in check who knows. Always fun games between Ads and Lions.