Bengals at Broncos Predictions/Updates

Bengals at Broncos   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2021 at 09:32 PM

The Bengals hit the road to the Mike high city to take on the Denver Broncos in really I think is a must win game for the Bengals to stay in the playoff hunt. This is especially true since their last 3 games are against the Ravens, Chiefs, and Browns. This is a very winnable game but you have to play a good game in all areas. Go Bengals!!

• Like 1

Just read the Bengals are the top rated offense in the NFL on 1st down when they throw it BUT they 28th out of the 32 teams in number of times throwing it on 1st down!!!???  Thought these coaches were analytic freaks??  Like a bunch of us on here have been saying, might want to throw it a little more on 1st down Zac!!!

7 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Just read the Bengals are the top rated offense in the NFL on 1st down when they throw it BUT they 28th out of the 32 teams in number of times throwing it on 1st down!!!???  Thought these coaches were analytic freaks??  Like a bunch of us on here have been saying, might want to throw it a little more on 1st down Zac!!!

This has been pretty obvious over the past few weeks. Teams load the box on first down and the Bengals run right into time after time. Two weeks ago against the Chargers this was driving me nuts. The Bengals almost refused to pass on first down no matter what the Chargers defense did. 

• Like 1

Two play drive for Bengals. TD pass to Boyd, 55 yard pass plus run. Bengals go for 2 and DB knocks it out of Boyd's hands. Bengals lead 15-10. 

Here we go again with the 2 point try too early. Now, 2 field goals beat you. I am not as opposed to that one since it is the end of Q3 and a TD beats you if you kick the extra point. I still say going for 2 before the 4th quarter in the NFL is almost always a bad decision.