Frederick Douglass 38 Great Crossing 7

Left some points out there. But what did you think about the Bronco defense @theguru ? #5 for Great Crossing had a tough one, wouldn't you say?

On the other end, Samuel Cornett had tons of time to read the field. Oryend Fisher #27 was a non factor. He broke through for one sack in the 3rd quarter but man... He gotta put some weight on. 

That Kalib Perry kid is gonna do some things at Neyland Stadium though. He was all over the field! 

5 minutes ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Left some points out there. But what did you think about the Bronco defense @theguru ? #5 for Great Crossing had a tough one, wouldn't you say?

On the other end, Samuel Cornett had tons of time to read the field. Oryend Fisher #27 was a non factor. He broke through for one sack in the 3rd quarter but man... He gotta put some weight on. 

That Kalib Perry kid is gonna do some things at Neyland Stadium though. He was all over the field! 

I didn't watch enough of the game to give an informed opinion but when I was watching GC had some success. 

39 minutes ago, theguru said:

I didn't watch enough of the game to give an informed opinion but when I was watching GC had some success. 

Really? They had 3 first downs, 10 yards rushing and 61 passing. But at the same time, from an earlier post I assumed you were at the actual game lol. You had mentioned the announcer.

Just now, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Really? They had 3 first downs, 10 yards rushing and 61 passing. But at the same time, from an earlier post I assumed you were at the actual game lol. You had mentioned the announcer.

You could hear the PA loud and clear on the broadcast.

When I watched GC had some positive plays, it must have been their best offense of the game.

• Haha 1