Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 28 North Hardin 25

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, WeirdHenry said:

I love when a school has the safety of its players at the top of the list, they are "dodging" or "bailing".  Good message to teach kids.  Keep up the solid work as hating anything associated with Danville.  Restating something I have posted before, why don't you get your facts straight before making such judgements?  I guess when you were employed by Danville Schools things were different?   

Things have changed A LOT since I was employed there.  And very little for the better.  You can use the COVID excuse if it makes you feel better about your team, but the fact is that they bailed on the strongest teams on their schedule (beside LCA).  We’ll see how that goes.

Nice win.

19 hours ago, Paul Dean said:

Things have changed A LOT since I was employed there.  And very little for the better.  You can use the COVID excuse if it makes you feel better about your team, but the fact is that they bailed on the strongest teams on their schedule (beside LCA).  We’ll see how that goes.

Haters gonna hate no matter what.  Never let logic, facts, or the truth get in your way!

Boyle has an outstanding program and I wish them luck.  Danville is 3-0 on the field no matter how you slice it, or how much you wished it weren't true.  I only hope all teams can stay healthy. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.