Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7th region...THE TOUGHEST IN THE STATE...

Featured Replies

I think you can look @ the record ........ 21 came from open game @ Scott County !!?? How many teams would open with Scott County ?? Good win vs. CA team in the Farm Bureau Classic and King Of The Blueegrass !! You need to tell someone other then me because they have Ballard #12 and Tates Creek @# 15 ????

 

Tates Creek just beat another quality opponent last night. Madison Central. Add them to the list of E-Town, UHA, Lafayette and Lex Cath that TC has beaten so far. I dont care who ranks them like that. One team already has a 21pt loss ( Ballard ) and the other is undefeated with big time wins. Argue that.

1.7th Region

2.11th Region

3.6th region

4.4th Region

5.8th Region

 

^My top 5 rated regions in KY.

I agree if you switch the first 2.

I agree if you switch the first 2.
:thumb: , eighter way is fine with me.

After researching the KHSAA website for scores, strength of schedule, etc, I've concluded there's not much difference in these two regions.

 

11th: Tates Creek, Scott County, Madison Central, Bryan Station, LexCath, Dunbar.

 

7th: Jeffersontown, Ballard, Trinity, Manual, Male, Eastern.

 

The 11th would be my pick, but just barely, because I feel the teams at the top of their region are slightly better than the one's at the top of the 7th.

I'll have to say this year the 11th rocks and are 6 or 7 deep.

After researching the KHSAA website for scores, strength of schedule, etc, I've concluded there's not much difference in these two regions.

 

11th: Tates Creek, Scott County, Madison Central, Bryan Station, LexCath, Dunbar.

 

7th: Jeffersontown, Ballard, Trinity, Manual, Male, Eastern.

 

The 11th would be my pick, but just barely, because I feel the teams at the top of their region are slightly better than the one's at the top of the 7th.

 

Scott Co beat Ballard by 21. If you want to call that slightly.

  • Author
Scott Co beat Ballard by 21. If you want to call that slightly.

That was game 1, I would look for it to be a little closer the next time around.

After researching the KHSAA website for scores, strength of schedule, etc, I've concluded there's not much difference in these two regions.

 

11th: Tates Creek, Scott County, Madison Central, Bryan Station, LexCath, Dunbar.

 

7th: Jeffersontown, Ballard, Trinity, Manual, Male, Eastern.

 

The 11th would be my pick, but just barely, because I feel the teams at the top of their region are slightly better than the one's at the top of the 7th.

From the list of teams from the Professor lets pair the teams up and see who you think would win more games.

 

Ballard Vs. Scott County--

JTown Vs. Bryan Station--

Trinity Vs. Tates Creek--

Manual Vs. Madison Central--

LexCatholic Vs. Male--

Eastern Vs. Dunbar--

 

Who would win these matchups, I know SC has already beaten Ballard but that would be the premier matchup between these teams.

  • Author

^ Well that statement just is not true...the 7th is at worst, close.

From the list of teams from the Professor lets pair the teams up and see who you think would win more games.

 

Ballard Vs. Scott County--

JTown Vs. Bryan Station--

Trinity Vs. Tates Creek--

Manual Vs. Madison Central--

LexCatholic Vs. Male--

Eastern Vs. Dunbar--

 

Who would win these matchups, I know SC has already beaten Ballard but that would be the premier matchup between these teams.

I would love to see all of these matchups, but please substitute Henry Clay for Dunbar:thumb:

11th. I don't think there is another region as good or as deep.

 

Scott County, Lexington Catholic, Madison Central, Bryan Station, Henry Clay, and a very suprising Tates Creek.

I would love to see all of these matchups, but please substitute Henry Clay for Dunbar:thumb:

What about Henry Clay Vs. Louisville Moore...Sine these were the two I left out...lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.