March 10, 20215 yr From Perryville, Ky, Alyssa Wray is also a freshman musical theater major at Northern Kentucky University. She wooed the heck out of the judges in "A Star is Born" fashion. She sings "I Am Changing" in the style of Jennifer Hudson.
March 10, 20215 yr From Lancaster, Kentucky, Alex Miller got a Golden ticket on the first night. Pretty awesome that two kids who live fifteen minutes from each other are both going to Hollywood.
March 10, 20215 yr Author 2 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said: From Lancaster, Kentucky, Alex Miller got a Golden ticket on the first night. Pretty awesome that two kids who live fifteen minutes from each other are both going to Hollywood. You're right about that, it is awesome, and Alex Miller is awesome too.
March 11, 20215 yr Beautiful girl, incredible voice and fantastic personality. You can't ask for more. She will go as far as she wants to go.
March 15, 20215 yr Author I stopped everything that I was doing, and directed my undivided attention to the TV when I heard this guy start to sing, and I can't believe that the judges din't send him through.
March 15, 20215 yr Author Another real nice singer that the judges didn't send through, I don't get it.
March 15, 20215 yr Author This one got through thankfully, but just how out-of-touch must the judges be to stop this guy right before the high notes of "Before You Go" by Lewis Capladi? He was just about to bust it open.
March 15, 20215 yr Author Really good experienced sounding country voice from 16 year old Caleb Kennedy from South Carolina.
March 15, 20215 yr Author 17 year old Nia Rene'e from Little Rock, Arkansas can really bust out the soul.
March 15, 20215 yr Author This little girl has a big voice! Danica Steakly 17 from Gulfport, Mississippi didn't get sent through by these crazy judges. This girl has a voice!
March 15, 20215 yr Author Chayce Beckham from Apple Valley, California has a great gravely heartland voice.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.