Oldham County vs Eastern Predictions/Updates

#12 Oldham County vs. #10 Eastern

Where:   At Oldham County HS

When:  Friday, 2/26/21

Broadcast:  Free live video coverage begins at 7 pm on www.pegasussportsky.com

Two top 15 teams go at it in Buckner, KY on Friday as the #12 Oldham County Colonels host the #10 Eastern Eagles.

I'll post updates here throughout.

Free live video coverage begins at 7 pm ET on www.pegasussportsky.com.     (standard definition is free; High Definition costs $7, with proceeds going to the athletic departments of the three Oldham County high schools to partially offset losses due to COVID.)

• Like 1

Oldham County trying to rebound after a weird week that saw them upset then-#6 DeSales on the road last Friday, turn around and lose to #3 CovCath on the roard 24 hours later, then drop a puzzling 4 point decision to Doss, also on the road.

Eastern also coming off a somewhat surprising 3 point loss to Manual on Wednesday.

So - both teams arrive at this game on Friday in Buckner with something to prove and a chip on their shoulder.    Should make for some interesting basketball.

It's Senior Night at Oldham County HS, so Pegasus will go on the air early, with a pregame show at 6:30 pm.   (note my above post from Monday has a typo!).   www.pegasussportsky.com

23 hours ago, ConverseAllStar said:

Eastern was playing its third game in a row at Manual and it was a close loss.  I think they'll be rested to play the Colonels, but I see OC's size as a challenge for Eastern.  

Oldham sure doesn't lose much starting 5 seniors on Senior Night!

LOL