Ballard 94 Memphis Kingsbury,Tenn. 45 KOB

Why fill a spot in this tourny with a team like that? They couldnt get somebody better than that to come? There are more than a few teams within the state that could have been better.
The Memphis team was not a bunch of patsies... Ballard is that good. Overlook them at your own risk.

50 pts? Is Ballard beating anyone else that bad?
I understand what you're saying, but that's not my point. There are few schools in the state that will be able to keep it within 20 if Ballard is on. They have the talent, some size and certainly have the depth. :thumb:

Maybe Ballard is that good, but Kingsbury had a 1-5 record. Three of their losses were to teams with losing records.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, okay... after the first two minutes it was obvious who was going to win the game and I wasn't paying much attention to Memphis.

All I'm saying is that Ballard is legitimate.

Actually Kingsbury lost some players after their first game because of an altercation they had. The lone win they had was that first game which ended after one half. Im not sure how many or how important they were but it had to hurt. From looking at boxscores at least two from that first game are missing.