Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green 65 Barren County 40

Featured Replies

I genuinely question how anyone in the 4th can hang with Bowling Green this year. They weren’t even at full strength. Barren County could barely get a shot off. 

3 hours ago, DragonFire said:

I genuinely question how anyone in the 4th can hang with Bowling Green this year. They weren’t even at full strength. Barren County could barely get a shot off. 

I agree.. they have 2 starters out and seemed pretty sloppy. Of course, that’s to be expected for the first game of THIS year! One thing that stood out, seemed like Buttry and Mason weren’t on the same page there for a bit in the 3rd quarter I believe it was. Mason was NOT liking Buttry’s shot selection on several trips down the court and tried walking off. I did see less facilitating from the point guard standpoint for BG!!! Could just be this game, but seemed to be score first on Buttry’s mind. He did make a ton of free throws.. so there ya go! Probably frustrates teammates tho. Sherrill will straighten that out real quick! 
Intensity was high most of the game.. which I loved! 
I’m sure a lot will smooth out over the coming weeks. Once Huddleston and Cooper are back, they’re going to be DANGEROUS! They bring so much added dimension to the team! 
Happy for Sherrill! 
 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.