Browns 22 Eagles 17

Philly is a disaster. It would not shock me to see them move on from Wentz at some point in the near future. I still can't figure out how Doug Pederson won a Super Bowl.

The Browns are this year's NFL team that it makes no sense how they have won X amount of games. Their only decent win was about 40 days ago when they got the Colts, but nothing else about their resume is that impressive. They should easily get to 10 wins, and can do so by winning one game against a team over .500.

Just now, bugatti said:

Philly is a disaster. It would not shock me to see them move on from Wentz at some point in the near future. I still can't figure out how Doug Pederson won a Super Bowl.

The Browns are this year's NFL team that it makes no sense how they have won X amount of games. Their only decent win was about 40 days ago when they got the Colts, but nothing else about their resume is that impressive. They should easily get to 10 wins, and can do so by winning one game against a team over .500.

Agree on Philly and they are on Monday night next week against the Seahawks, ugh...

On the Browns, they beat the teams they are supposed to beat and there is something to be said there.