Christian County vs. South Warren Predictions/Updates (5A Playoffs)

Purple88

Who Wins this game?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• South Warren
    • Christian County

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2020 at 05:00 PM

Christian County will try their luck a second time vs South Warren as these two district foes face off at South Warren in the first round of the 5A playoffs.  Its been a tough go for the Colonels of Christian County this season going 1 and 4 during the year with a couple Covid games sprinkled in there for good measure.  They beat Madisonville in a good game (28-20) to start the season, but lost a 1 point heartbreaker to district foe Greenwood to fall into the basement of 5A District 2.  I got to watch the video stream of the BG vs Christian County game and Colonel QB Donta Abren made some really nice throws and runs and RB LRay Coleman was a load to bring down, but it just seems to me that Hopkinsville's rise has hurt Christian County's numbers a bit.  Anyway, Christian County lost 49-8 to South about 1 month ago (October 23).  

For South Warren, they haven't played a game since that last Christian County game thanks to Covid-19.  They should be as healthy as they have been all season.  Other than some rust in the 1st Quarter, I think you see a game just like the one on October 23rd.

South Warren 49

Christian County 6

• Thanks 1