10th Region Rivalries

Your favorite 10th region rivalry in the last 25 years?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite 10th region rivalry in the last 25 years?

• Maysville vs. Mason County
    • Bracken County vs. Augusta
    • Paris vs. Bourbon County
    • Bracken County vs. Pendleton County
    • Bishop Brossart vs. Campbell County
    • Or someone else in know there are many more than these

The Bracken/Pendleton rivalry was by far my favorite during high school. Even though it wasn't long ago, both schools usually had teams that could compete with one another and shared a neighboring county "friendliness"

Each school always had a great crowd for the game!

The Bracken/Pendleton rivalry was by far my favorite during high school. Even though it wasn't long ago, both schools usually had teams that could compete with one another and shared a neighboring county "friendliness"

Each school always had a great crowd for the game!

Well , the last 4 or 5 years IMO it has been Brossart and Pendleton, but that one has fizzled out. Some pretty intense games played in Packed gyms. People lined up outside trying to get in. Those were some good games with Brossart comeing out on the short side. I think Brossart might try to even it up this year and years to come for all the losses to Pendleton. :flame:

What are some of your favorite 10th Region rivalries in the last 25 years? If yours isn't listed on the poll chime in!
JAnother grude match for years and years , (before Pendleton), Has been Brossart and NCC, think about it, those games get nasty, players and fans. Ncc had thier way with brossart for years until around the late 90,s , since then, Brossart has held thier own and more often than not kicked some Horse butt or Should I say Horse head??? :cool:

JAnother grude match for years and years , (before Pendleton), Has been Brossart and NCC, think about it, those games get nasty, players and fans. Ncc had thier way with brossart for years until around the late 90,s , since then, Brossart has held thier own and more often than not kicked some Horse butt or Should I say Horse head?? :cool:

They made them an offer they couldn't refuse :p I guess they got the Godfather to get Brossart started.......