Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many BGPer's were in Augusta tonight?

Featured Replies

I, the original BGP Panther was there.

 

I believe ol' Darth Panther beat you there for being first my wrestling buddy! By the way I was slinging some corn at the game!

Agreed. Why save them? Drives me crazy.

 

Then speak up and let Coach know!;)

I was there and left dissapointed. 14-0 run before a timeout called. Geez, you'd think timeouts cost money or something. Reminded me of the district collapse against Deming.:irked:

WOW just had to bring that up. :cry:

I was there and left dissapointed. 14-0 run before a timeout called. Geez, you'd think timeouts cost money or something. Reminded me of the district collapse against Deming.:irked:

 

I Was in attendance.... WoW :eek: thats a big stab in the heart for coach kelsch and the boys who were on that team... But im sure they havnt fogot that either:cry:

I believe ol' Darth Panther beat you there for being first my wrestling buddy! By the way I was slinging some corn at the game!

 

I believe you had a different name than Darth Panther at first though:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.