10/24 - Florida State

10/31 - Virginia Tech

11/7 - @ Virginia

11/14 - Open

11/20 - Syracuse (Friday)

11/27 - @ Boston College (Friday)

12/5 - Wake Forest

Just now, GrantNKY said:

Get to avoid Clemson. I’m not sure this schedule could possibly be better for UofL. 

I may be the only person that feels this way, but I was kinda bummed we lost Clemson.

The only way it's better is if you got ND at home. Other than that, I'm happy with it. 

23 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I may be the only person that feels this way, but I was kinda bummed we lost Clemson.

The only way it's better is if you got ND at home. Other than that, I'm happy with it. 

You all had ND at home last year so it makes sense. But with the way your schedule lays out, you have a decent chance to face Clemson in the ACC Championship. I’d put UofL in that second tier with Miami and VT. 

31 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Seems tough but just how bad is the ACC still?

Still not great IMO. Pitt and GT on the road could be tough ones. I expect Miami, FSU and VT to be decent, but those are in Louisville. ND is the only one I look at right now as a guaranteed loss. 

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Still not great IMO. Pitt and GT on the road could be tough ones. I expect Miami, FSU and VT to be decent, but those are in Louisville. ND is the only one I look at right now as a guaranteed loss. 

I’m buying BC stock at a buck.  Gonna take some time though.