Quarantine Boredom

BFritz

Before the wreck, I talked to a lot of people.

Since the wreck, I "talk" to everyone, so being on lockdown is killing me.

People message me on Facebook, send me Snapchats, I win money playing poker on my phone (Facebook group), and I'm in a group chat in an app with all my good CovCath friends and a few other people, so it's not that bad.

Sometimes, though, I just need to see people, so, lot of days, during rush hour, I'll roll out on Turkeyfoot, park, smile, and just wave at random cars :wave:

:lol:

I know a lot people in the area (and I think a lot more people at least know who I am), and a lot of people wave back, honk, whatever, so it might not look that weird, but I wonder if some kids ask their parents what I'm doing and they're just like "oh, honey, don't look, he's special!"

:lol:

A lot of kids wave back and everything, so I guess it's not THAT weird.

Anybody see me out there? What do you tell your kids if they ask?

What do you do during quarantine to cure boredom?

How far down Turkeyfoot do you live?

I actually live on the corner of Turkeyfoot and College Park (right behind where that Subway used to be right across from Thomas More), so I'm technically on College Park right by Thomas More but on the other side of Turkeyfoot.

I don’t think you are crazy.! If I see you, I will honk and wave!

It's very much appreciated!

:lol2:

I try to go out during lunch or or when people are getting off work so it's more busy.

Take a picture if you can because I'd LOVE to see how weird I look!

It's very much appreciated!

I try to go out during lunch or or when people are getting off work so it's more busy.

Take a picture if you can because I'd LOVE to see how weird I look!

I'm sure it's even weirder than I think because, for the most part, I feel like I look like a normal person, but then I'll see pictures of me and I'll be like "when did Quasimodo come to town?!"

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

A lot of people stop to check on me to make sure that I'm not dying or anything, and I type out "I'm fine..... just being weird and awkward!"

Here's some pictures from Tuesday!

(I look pretty normal in selfies because you can't see my body or the wheelchair!)