Mega-Rich corporations/institutions getting "relief"

Wow, If it only takes 5 minutes to get money from your bank, everyone should came and see you.

I didn’t say or mean to imply that a customer is getting money from my institution in 5 minutes. The backend process SHOULD take about 5 minutes to get approval from the SBA to guarantee funding. That’s all I care about right now. We have a queue of hundreds of loans we are working through, but with the SBA site crashing every time you do anything, it’s very difficult to take care of our customers.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn’t say or mean to imply that a customer is getting money from my institution in 5 minutes. The backend process SHOULD take about 5 minutes to get approval from the SBA to guarantee funding. That’s all I care about right now. We have a queue of hundreds of loans we are working through, but with the SBA site crashing every time you do anything, it’s very difficult to take care of our customers.

We haven't been processing SBA loans, yet. I'm waiting every day for that to change.

We haven't been processing SBA loans, yet. I'm waiting every day for that to change.

I normally don’t do loans, I’m in compliance. I’m just trying to help with the volume. It was bad for round 1 of the Paycheck Protection loans, but not like this.

The issue as I understand it is that they allowed bulk transmissions from banks that had over 15,000 applications and those bogged it down from the start.