Fern Creek - 2020 Schedule

What do they return? I recall them being quite competitive last year, even giving Male all they wanted for 3 quarters. I'd like to see a team like FC step up in Jefferson County like Butler had done, and Manual last year.

What do they return? I recall them being quite competitive last year, even giving Male all they wanted for 3 quarters. I'd like to see a team like FC step up in Jefferson County like Butler had done, and Manual last year.

I know they return 1100 yard rusher Terrance Mitchell so he will be good again.

I know they return 1100 yard rusher Terrance Mitchell so he will be good again.

They were a run-oriented offense last year, with 2914 yards on the ground and 543 yards in the air. Their quarterback, Gerard Traynor, will presumably be back as a senior. Their top 3 rushers last year were Terrance Mitchell (1110 yards), Anthony Teague (1000 yards) and Herve Blode (477 yards). Teague graduates this year, but Mitchell and Blode will both be back as seniors.

The defense was pretty senior-heavy. They return 7 of their top 15 defensive players in terms of tackle, and 3 of their top 10 tacklers. AJ Holden (DB), BJ Pepper (LB), Cade Hammond (LB), Daveon Davis (DB), David King (DB), Daelin Hill (DL), and Blade Sotelo (LB).