February 2, 20206 yr Dayton (20-2, 9-0 A-10) played well in the first half and OK in the 2nd half to put Fordham (7-14, 1-8 Conf) away yesterday in another game I DVR because I was working. Dayton hit 45.1% of their shots compared to 42.3% for the Rams. Trey Landers (Dayton, OH) had 18 points and 8 boards. Obi Toppin also had 18 points and he pulled down 6 boards. Ibi Watson (Pickerington, OH) led six bench players with 8 points. For the Rams, Jalen Cobb (Atlanta, GA) paced the way with 22 points, 4 boards and 2 assists. Coming off of the bench to total 10 points and 3 boards was Antwon Portley (Lancaster, TX).
February 2, 20206 yr Flyers went up 36-17 at halftime and put on the cruise control. Lots of minutes for bench players. Obi Toppin’s backup, Jordy Tshimanga, played over 10 minutes, the most he’s had this year. Man is he rough. Big drop off there.Fordham... it’s never been easy for the Rams in the A-10. They’re just not good.
February 2, 20206 yr Fordham... it’s never been easy for the Rams in the A-10. They’re just not good. I know Fordham is a tough job but I was hoping Jeff Neubauer could get it done there. I really enjoyed his teams at EKU.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.