Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross 64 Lloyd Memorial 62

Featured Replies

Not close enough to know but wonder if there is any issue with the coach and teaching lessons.

Cody was kicked off at Dixie so him and Szabo went to Lloyd. Did the issues at Dixie follow them there if they didn’t learn any lessons?

 

Good call. I’m aware of some potential dad issues while at Dixie. New coach may not be hip to that?

Not close enough to know but wonder if there is any issue with the coach and teaching lessons.

Cody was kicked off at Dixie so him and Szabo went to Lloyd. Did the issues at Dixie follow them there if they didn’t learn any lessons?

 

I've heard the issues at Dixie were do to Dixie and it went legal. Which is also how they got eligibility. Amazing last year Lloyd had a great team. I think they still do but wonder what is going on there.

I've heard the issues at Dixie were do to Dixie and it went legal. Which is also how they got eligibility. Amazing last year Lloyd had a great team. I think they still do but wonder what is going on there.

 

I’m not trying to speculate because I don’t know the answers. Just playing devils advocate.

I’m not trying to speculate because I don’t know the answers. Just playing devils advocate.

 

I would argue they have played much better this season. Lost 6 of their last 7 last season. Much tougher schedule this year.

I’m not in the locker room or at practice.

Good call. I’m aware of some potential dad issues while at Dixie. New coach may not be hip to that?

Your facts are incorrect. I’d advise you know what your talking about before you talk negatively about kids.

Your facts are incorrect. I’d advise you know what your talking about before you talk negatively about kids.

 

Huh? Didn’t say anything about kids. Sounds like you’re defending dad. Thanks for the advice. Lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.