Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is anyone else excited to find out where Andy Dalton lands?

Featured Replies

I seriously doubt the Bengals get much more than a bag of chips for him. They either trade him for next to nothing or cut him loose before June to avoid his salary.

 

While I have been one of the biggest guys on moving on from Dalton. They probably can and will get a third or fourth round pick for him. Dalton is younger than Alex Smith and even Alex Smith which is a similar player to Dalton even got I believe a third round pick. Plus with Daltons contract being very team friendly for next year. A team will trade for him rather than risk not getting him in free agency by him choosing somewhere else.

I assumed the Bengals would be cutting him. Can't really see another team offering much of anything for him.

 

I think you all will be surprised and they will get a trade for him.

I think you all will be surprised and they will get a trade for him.

 

I'm thinking 5th round.

I'm thinking 5th round.

 

The Chiefs were able to trade an older version of Andy Dalton in Alex Smith for a third round pick and a starting corner. The Dolphins were able to trade Ryan Tannehill to the Titans for a 4th and 7th round pick.

 

Which both players are very similar to Dalton. So there is past transactions over the last two seasons that give a good idea what the market may be for Dalton and what a team may be willing to trade for him. IMO at worst they will get a 4th.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.