Conner 75 Buckhorn 64

Curious... I hear there is a kid named Avery out there who is a freshman and very good. Word is he is starting JV and a very good athlete. I didnt notice his name in the varsity boxscore...anybody want to comment? Any cougar fans. Looks like they have some nice size out there and Jim Hicks does a great job motivating those boys.... they may surprise some people this year.

Curious... I hear there is a kid named Avery out there who is a freshman and very good. Word is he is starting JV and a very good athlete. I didnt notice his name in the varsity boxscore...anybody want to comment? Any cougar fans. Looks like they have some nice size out there and Jim Hicks does a great job motivating those boys.... they may surprise some people this year.

Hicks is one of the top coaches in the area. Gets the most year in and year out of the talent he has!

Kid has good size and is a lefty. He has not much of a right hand but kid could be tough