Carroll Co 69 Trimble Co 39

Trimble had the same thought as True Blue and Gold and was not prepared for Carroll's speed and much improved supporting cast.

I was wrong about Henderson and Osborne. They did a good job. However, Girdy (the transfer from Texas) is the one that made the difference defensively. Besides those three and Ballinger, the rest of Carroll's team scored 9 points - I am not sure of what other supporting cast you are talking about. Four players isn't going to earn Carroll enough "W"s.

I guess time will tell, they are so young you never know how they will perform under pressure. Lowe (Sr.) is still recovering from her ACL and will add more to the team as the year goes on and there is another Soph (Wallace) that had a solid game against WV. There are some others coming up that will contribute as well. Trimble did not show well and did seem to have a bad game. Hopefully they will pull together and do well in their district.

We understand about the ACL tears - Jennings (who was our All "A" MVP last year), also a senior, is not 100% yet, either. She only scored 4 points last night.

Thanks for the kind words about doing well in our district. However, when you are in district OLDHAM COUNTY, being a little school is tough. Hopefully having Ballinger will help push Carroll to the front for the "A" and their District.