Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel vs Somerset Predictions

Featured Replies

This game will be played Friday night in Somerset at 6:30 in the tournament the Jumpers are hosting...Any thoughts or predictions?... Rumor is the Jumpers will be playing without point guard John Cole who is taking a week off from basketball after a great football season. I think with or with out Cole the Jumpers win this one by about 10

North is very young with only 2 seniors. I know they do have some talented younger players and a new sophomore who can shoot lights out. I will be a homer and go with North in this one.

 

N Laurel 61

Somerset 58

  • Author
North is very young with only 2 seniors. I know they do have some talented younger players and a new sophomore who can shoot lights out. I will be a homer and go with North in this one.

 

N Laurel 61

Somerset 58

 

Could be a good one...Im not sure about North's young players... Somerset is dressing 15 juniors and seniors. Could play a factor in this one.

Another factor that will be playing in is that the Jumpers were also had a lot of seniors last year and a lot of these kids who are now Juniors and Seniors didnt see that much time, however I will still take the Jumpers by 8.

Jumpers will win. There junior class is awesome.

Somerset 64-56.

As much as I hate to say it, I think Somerset by a bunch. NL's inexperienced guards struggle with pressure, and from what I've heard, Somerset will bring it. North will struggle early, but should be improve nicely as the season progesses. They have some young talent and an excellent coach.

 

Losing Gilbert to South Laurel really hurt North's program. North Laurel will continue to struggle as long as South Laurel is able to cherry pick North's best young players.

As much as I hate to say it, I think Somerset by a bunch. NL's inexperienced guards struggle with pressure, and from what I've heard, Somerset will bring it. North will struggle early, but should be improve nicely as the season progesses. They have some young talent and an excellent coach.

 

Losing Gilbert to South Laurel really hurt North's program. North Laurel will continue to struggle as long as South Laurel is able to cherry pick North's best young players.

 

THat is why I am glad they are no longer in the 12th.

As much as I hate to say it, I think Somerset by a bunch. NL's inexperienced guards struggle with pressure, and from what I've heard, Somerset will bring it. North will struggle early, but should be improve nicely as the season progesses. They have some young talent and an excellent coach.

 

Losing Gilbert to South Laurel really hurt North's program. North Laurel will continue to struggle as long as South Laurel is able to cherry pick North's best young players.

 

Did the Huff kid who was playing middle school at North also transfer to South Laurel?

Did the Huff kid who was playing middle school at North also transfer to South Laurel?

 

Yes

Jumpers by 20 or more. Seen North play. May be their worst team in over a decade.

Somerset 64-56.

Final 64-55. Maybe I will try the lottery tonight. :jump: :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.